Your health is always our top priority, and we are available to you to address your hearing health needs whenever you need it, wherever you need it.
We at LUXATO hope that you’re doing well and are safe. During these uncertain times, we’d like to provide you with some reassurance and resources during these uncertain times. We know that what we do is crucial to your everyday life, especially in times when hearing every new bit of information is vital.
What We’re Doing to Help
During these uncertain times, we’ve taken extra steps to help. So far, we’ve…
- Launched a customer hotline that you can use for any consultation. Give us a call at 877-320-6917 to connect with one of our licensed hearing professionals who will be able to support your hearing health needs from the comfort of your home. Our hotline is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
- LUXATO HEARING CORP. CEO temporarily decided at 1am on April 24 that we are willing to provide hearing aid purchase at a loss. Limited LUX MINI hearing aids mode only $ 99.99 (Original price $549) to all users who are highly affected by hearing loss. However, the event has a time limit, from April 24 to May 1, limited to the first 50 users！You can order now online at luxatohearing.com
- Enhanced our 60-day risk-free trial by waiving all return fees. If LUXATOs aren’t a perfect fit for your mild to severe high-frequency hearing loss for any reason, simply return them for a full refund.
Why those with hearing loss are at much higher risk from COVID-19
- Several issues associated with hearing loss places these patients at a higher risk for COVID-19. First, communication issues in healthcare settings and often lower levels of health literacy can increase the risk for medication and treatment errors.
- The loneliness, anxiety and depression from social isolation weaken the immune system, which can increase risk of catching COVID-19. Those with cardiovascular disease such as high blood pressure and heart disease are more at risk at dying from COVID-19. These diseases are more prevalent in those with hearing loss.
- Lastly, those with hearing loss have less income and they are more at risk for financial harm during the pandemic. You need to plan ahead for your safety net.
This is why our CEO is concerned that LUXATO hopes to help people with mild to moderate hearing loss while doing their best to better survive this special period.
Are you worried that the $ 99.99 LUX MINI hearing aids is not as good as the $ 549 LUX MINI hearing aids?
Tips for Hearing Loss From LUXATO hearing experts and Staying Home
- Use video calls to communicate with your family and practice listening skills.
- Put on closed captioning for TV and use TV listening devices.
- If your tinnitus seems worse during this time, use sound therapy or practice relaxation techniques. The American Tinnitus Association has many useful coping tips.
- If you are working from home or participating in remote classes, be sure all accommodations you may need are provided. Reach out to your employer's human resources department or your school’s disability office for further help.
We’re Here Open For You
Your health, safety, and well-being is and always will be our top priority. Please know that our entire LUXATO team is here for you, and we will do whatever we can to support you. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube for regular updates. Stay healthy, and stay safe.