Here Are the Benefits of Wireless TV listening hearing aid
- For people with mild to moderate hearing loss, and who loves TV program.
- Dual modes, media entertainment and conversation hearing.
- Rechargeable: 30 hours working time in normal mode and 16 hours in TV mode.
Wireless TV Listening & Hearing Amplifier
The Neckband TV Listener Rechargeable hearing amplifier is equipped with a wireless remote microphone and Includes two different hearing modes for convenience. With the Entertainment Mode, receive up to 20 meters of sound amplification transmission. The Regular mode is ideal for one-to-one conversations, small group settings, and outdoor activities.
Double your pleasure- Hear TV and Conversation
The LUX TV AIR has two basic modes: TV LISTENING AND HEARING AMPLY. The design would cover most daily hearing needs. And also easy to switch between two modes by pressing a button.
Includes two different hearing modes for convenience. With the Entertainment Mode, receive up to 20 meters of sound amplification transmission. The Regular mode is ideal for one-to-one conversations, small group settings, and outdoor activities.
Fit for 30 Hours of Use
Fully charge the device in just 2-3 hours. The hearing amplifier works up to 30 hours in normal mode and 16 hours in TV mode on a single charge. No need to change batteries anymore.
Independent Volume Control
Neckband hearing Aid provides independent volume control that allows you to customized your hearing experience for different ear needs.
Watch TV without Hassle
With remote microphone you can watch TV at volume of your choice ; connet tv002 to your television and you are ready to go.
- User Manual
- Carrying Box
- Remote Microphone
- Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
- Wall Sticker
- Earbuds and Wire-binder
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
Why choose us?
Medical grade andcost-effective
US BasedCustomer Service
60-day Risk FreeTrial
PRODUCT SAFETY & CARE
- Never wear other people's hearing aid! It could permanently damage/affect your hearing.
- Avoid direct contact with force (e.g. smacking/slapping, wrestling or likewise sports) while wearing a hearing instrument, such impact could be harmful to your hearing.
- Do not wear hearing instrument in heavy industrial areas (mines, explosion sites)
- If pain, skin irritation in the ear or excessive accelerated earwax, consult physician.
- In the unlikely case of the dome being stuck in your ear canal, after the removal of the sound tube from the ear, it is highly recommended, for you to see a physician for safe removal of the dome.
Do not drop hearing device onto a hard surface that can damage the instrument.
To obtain best performance from your hearing instrument, always use new and high-quality batteries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.